- Council of Saudi Ulama (1397 Ah/1977 CE) resolution
- Fiqh Council of Muslim World League (1398/1978) resolution
- The Islamic Conference,Mecca,October 1976
- First International Conference on Islamic Economics, Mecca February 1976
- Islamic Fiqh Week Conference, Damascus 1961
- Second Conference of Muslim Scholars, Cairo 1965
- Fiqh council of Organization of Islamic Conference, Mecca(1405/1985)
The Majority viewpoint by Islamic scholars is that Takafol (cooperative insurance) is fully consistent with Shariah principles. This perspective is upheld by these numerous meetings and resolutions.